Access to licensed e-resources of the University of Economics in Bratislava is available from computers in the whole network of the University including the Faculty of Business Economics in Košice
Provides access to a range of databases in the social sciences
Collection of scholarly electronic monographs focused on management, business and finance.
- Academic OneFile
- InfoTrac Custom Journal 50
List of selected scientific journals
- General OneFile
The large abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature: scientific journals, books and conference proceedings. Scopus has journal coverage in many subjects across the fields of science, technology, medicine, social sciences, and arts and humanities.
SpringerLink provides access to full text scientific journals, book series, books, and reference works in science, technology and medicine published by the Springer.
Archive of webinars (not only) for librarians
The multidisciplinary research platform of Clarivate Analytics (previously Thomson Reuters) which enables simultaneous cross-searching of a range of citation indexes and databases. The databases included in our subscription are:
- Current Contents Connect - current awareness database. It provides easy web access to complete tables of contents, abstracts, bibliographic information, and abstracts from the most recently published issues of leading scholarly journals, as well as from more than 7,000 relevant, evaluated websites. Available editions: Life Sciences, Clinical Medicine, Agriculture, Biology & Environmental Sciences, Physical, Chemical & Earth Sciences, Engineering, Computing & Technology, Social & Behavioral Sciences a Arts & Humanities (1998 – current).
- Web of Science Core Collection - bibliographic citation database. It includes access to the following databases:
- Science Citation Index Expanded (SCIE): 1985 - present
- Social Sciences Citation Index (SSCI): 1985 - present
- Arts and Humanities Citation Index (A&HCI): 1985 - present
- Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI): 2015 - present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Science (CPCI-S): 1990 - present
- Conference Proceedings Citation Index-Social Sciences&Humanities (CPCI-SSH): 1990 - present
- Book Citation Index-Science (BKCI-S): 2005 - present
- Book Citation Index-Social Sciences & Humanities (BKCI-SSH): 2005 - present
- Current Chemical Reactions (CCR-Expanded): 1985 - present
- Index Chemicus (IC): 1993 - present
- InCites Journal Citation Reports (JCR) - allows to evaluate and compare journals using citation data drawn from approximately 12,000 scholarly and technical journals and conference proceedings from more than 3,300 publishers in over 60 countries (Journal Impact Factor, IF)
- InCites Essential Science Indicators (ESI) - unique compilation of performance statistics and trends extrapolated from counts of articles published in scholarly journals and the citations to those articles
- Web of Science Citation Connection - regional and specialized databases and indexes - a primary resource for searching for specialized scientific information, data and patents (Medline, Biosis Citation Index, Russian Science Citation Index, KCI Korean Journal Database, SciELO Citation Index, Data Citation Index, Derwent Innovations Index...)