The Virtual Study Room (VRR) offers easy and immediate access to the out-of-the-way study literature. Nearly 400 digitized read-only publications are just one click away. Access is restricted to the IP addresses of the University of Economics.
How to find a publication:
- The VRR platform allows you to search or browse through all the digitized documents.
- Records in our library catalogue link to the exact document in VRR platform (list of all digitized documents).
The Virtual Reading Room UEBA is developed in cooperation with the Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information and is in the public testing operation since February 2019.
4th Floor – 4D – Building 1
3rd Floor – 3D – Building 1
- Journals, magazines and newspapers of Slovak or foreign origin acquired during the last 4 years.
- Borrowings of items from open stacks for study and reading in Periodicals Reading Room only.
- Consulting services.
- Literature search services – one-off literature searches are performed by professional librarian to:
- staff and postgraduate students of UEBA free of charge,
- undergraduate students of UEBA and other users for a fee
- Reference services – assistance in finding information and searching in the online information resources (workdays 8:00 – 15:30).
- Open access to the collection of Reading Room shelved by subject
- List of currently subscribed periodicals
- Library Catalogue
- Electronic information resources
- 6 computers
- Self-serving scanner
- Wi-Fi connection