Library is located on 2nd – 4th floor of the old building of the University of Economics in Bratislava.
- LENDING DEPARTMENT – users’ registration, borrowings, study space
- Chill-out space
- COWORKING AREA – a space for your team and individual study or joint activities
- PERIODICALS READING ROOM (3rd Floor) - scientific and scholar periodicals collected in the last 5 years
- Specialised workplace for consulting on the literature searches
- Specialised workplace for the users with special needs
- GENERAL READING ROOM – textbooks, coursebooks, monographs, statistical yearbooks, law digests
- European Documentation Centre – European Union’s publications and documents
How to become a library user
- You will need to register with us by filling out the application form in Lending Department on 2nd floor. After the filing the application form you have to present your valid ID card (or passport in the case of students or academics from abroad) and pay the registration fee.
- If you are student or member of staff of the University of Economics in Bratislava, your University Identity Card (ITIC, ISIC) serves as your Library Card.
- External users may use their Library Smart Card issued by another library.
- You may fill out the pre-registration form and send it through the Library Online Catalogue to speed up your registration (you will need to visit the library to finish your registration).
How to find required information resources
- Use the Library Online Catalogue to search the Library's collections and find books, journals, journals articles and more.
- You will find the location/availability information in the bibliographic records of the founded items in the results list. After signing into your Account you may order the required item when it is available for loan or reserve it when it is out on loan.
- Information about publications published until 1982 may be discovered in the Card Catalogue in the Lending Department.
- If you need help with your searching or finding resources related to your subject, ask the librarian.